FOR SALE OR
TRADE for a Lamborghini replica (must be complete and done right. I have already
had a Diablo and prefer a Murcielago or other LP or Aventador). Fordcustom show
winner. Full size Ford F150 Extended Cab custom truck. A lot of time and money
has gone into this truck to make it the Show winner that it is. It has won
multiple awards including Best Paint, Best Graphics, and Best of show. This
truck has original 86K miles on it. Here is a list of some of the mods..
- Custom Paint work Has 7 Coats of clear and Truly looks like you are looking
into a mirror when you look at this truck.
- Fully Custom Suspension
- Air Bag system
- Slam Specialties Airbags
-5 Gallon tank - belt driven compressor
- SMC Valves
- Bell-tech Drop Spindles - 22 inch spinner wheels
- new Tires
- Custom Painted and billet trim pieces under the hood
- Cold Air Intake
- the truck will do Front to Back, Side to Side.
- Front Clip of truck was converted to a 2003 F-150 Ford Lightning Front clip
- Fully Shaved Antenna, Badges, Taillights and tailgate handle.
- Sir Michael's Steel Roll Pan
- Led Third Brake Light
-Smoked Custom Break lights
- one piece custom lightning Front Bumper
- Custom bed Caps
- Jason Bed Cover
- Custom graphics on the underneath of hood.
- Custom paint Job
- Custom Fiberglass interior panels painted to match exterior
- Custom seats
- billet pedals -billet AC knobs
- White Gauges - White AC panel
- black tweed headliner
- painted Console
- Class D amp pushing 12's - Class D amp pushing mids and highs -- Custom black
- Aftermarket Custom Headlights
- Billet Grilles upper and lower
- custom Fog lights
- trim accents
- A Pillar Pod for air gauges
- 2 dual Airlift gauges to monitor your bags
- DuPont Black Custom Windshield
Cowl Matching the paint job. -
Pop up doors door locks
- power Window Switches
-Custom bed cut out .
- Spray In bed liner.
I'm sure there are other custom parts I forgot to add Also there are additional
items that I will add to it like: custom cover, an additional Stereo system with
screen and more
I do have title in hand! The best about it is that it is a southern truck
absolutely spotless no rust this truck has been on several magazines The paint
job alone was $9000.00 This truck is show ready. Several more photos available.
Asking $22,500.00 O.B.O.
The publisher makes no
warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, effectiveness, or
completeness of this material and assumes no liability for damages, either
incidental or consequential, that may result from the use of this information.
LamborghiniReplica.com 1999-present by Fred Nelson Fabrication
Azusa, California. All